Sunday, September 26, 2010

frankie's

On September 25, 2010 we went to Frankie's with my grandparent's to celebrate my brother's birthday!. the first ride we went to was to the drop zone, the second ride we went on was the kiddie go carts. The third ride my brother and i went on was the water boats. There was this go cart ride that was for 16 or older and if you weren't you have to ride with some one older then you and I went with my grandpa and my brother went with my father.after that we went to a few other games and we went back to the go carts there was only one double so my brother and my dad went on the double and my grandpa and I went on the singles it was fun but people kept on bumping into me. At the end of the ride i had drove into a guy and his son on accident, we were all OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment