Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Girl Scout Trip

Last weekend, I went to the aquarium and I slept with the sharks. I didn't literally sleep with them, but I slept next to Mira, Jemma and Izzy. First, when we got there, Stephanie was waiting for us to get there. Andy was waiting inside for us. He told us where to put our stuff. We watched a movie, made our own t-shirts, ate pizza and touched lots of different animals. We also were able to take a tour of the aquarium. I loved my visit to the aquarium. I learned that female horseshoe crabs are bigger than male horseshoe crabs. I got a Girl Scout badge that says, I slept with the sharks. It was really fun. It was the best Girl Scout trip I have been on so far.

2 comments:

  1. I remember that! It was soooo FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i know it was not fun but awsome i loved lokking at the sharks and taling that tour

    ReplyDelete